Trial migration of Dsource bindings project to Github

Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Apr 21 18:52:34 PDT 2015

On Tuesday, 21 April 2015 at 21:31:39 UTC, Stewart Gordon wrote:
> On 21/04/2015 00:42, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
> <snip>

I'm sorry but someone else will need to take over here. With all
due respect for the work you've done so far, I simply don't have
the time or energy to catch you up with the past decade's
advances in software development and version control. There is a
lot of information available online about how to use Git and
GitHub, as well as a lot of existing discussions on modern best
practices for open-source projects - reiterating these in this
thread is a waste of everyone's resources.

By the way, SVN support on github.com was announced on April 1,
2010 - half feature, half April Fools' joke.