D 2.067.1

Martin Nowak via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Apr 27 00:38:51 PDT 2015

On Sunday, 26 April 2015 at 22:05:36 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
> Side note : when updating Arch package to 2.067.1 I decided to
> add `-L-lcurl` option to default `dmd.conf` in context of
> recent discussion on topic. Please report if that causes any
> issues with link order bugs - I couldn't trigger any but there
> are wild talse running around that those exist ;)

Yes, that doesn't work reliably because -lcurl is inserted before
-lphobos on the link command, but phobos depends on curl, not
your application which can lead to link errors if your
applications doesn't drag in the relevant symbols from curl
itself.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10095150/std-net-curl-linker-errors-in-linux

I have a pending pull to dynamically load curl, needs a bit more
work though.
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pull/3009.