Changelog

anonymous via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Aug 5 13:57:48 PDT 2015

On Wednesday, 5 August 2015 at 19:04:29 UTC, Brian Schott wrote:
> Where does that changelog come from? I made some pull requests
> against a file that I thought was the changelog to document
> some Phobos changes that got merged, but now I don't see it on
> dlang.org.
>
> https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dlang.org/pull/1028/files
> https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dlang.org/pull/1027/files

Your stuff has been moved to the 2.069 section:

https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dlang.org/blob/8bb4b6ea3699f4061d86dcb26459149d45a2958e/changelog.dd#L5-L16

hasUDA seems to be in 2.068, so that should be moved back to the
2.068 section.

getUDAs and getSymbolsByUDA don't seem to have made it, so
they're correctly commented out for now.