vibe.d 0.7.24 released

Rory McGuire via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Aug 12 02:17:57 PDT 2015

On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 3:48 PM, Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce <
digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com> wrote:

> Most "dynamic" types really are static, you just don't always know the
> layout at compile time. But with a bit of ahead-of-time analyzers of the
> data, we can basically bridge that without needing a whole lot of extra
> work.
>
> I had made an object similar to your jsvar, now I just use your  jsvar for
all my REST api needs because it works basically like javascript which is
great for consuming the data from the apis I use. You could use it to do
the basic discovery and then generate a vibe/std json struct from there.

Its great to have the more rigid JSON features in vibe.d too, they each
have their place.