DerelictCocoa

Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Aug 14 05:31:13 PDT 2015

On 2015-08-14 13:19, ponce wrote:

> Hi Jacob,
>
> I'd be interested by an email or IRC conversation about this. How best
> to contact you?

I guess it depends on the time zones, I'm living in UTC+2.

> I managed to create a NSView subclass classes at runtime and override
> methods (that involved instance variables for the this pointer).
>
> However a painful thing is for those function returning NSPoint. Some
> guidance would be welcome!

Yeah, here comes the tricky part. All methods returning a struct must
use the objc_msgSend_stret, EXCEPT if the struct is so small it will fit
in registers, then it must use the regular objc_msgSend function.

Also, you always need to cast the objc_msgSend_* function to the correct
signature, the signature of the target method.

--
/Jacob Carlborg