mime - library for parsing shared MIME database

FreeSlave via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sat Aug 15 11:30:15 PDT 2015

Currently I'm working on mime library for D. Dub page:
http://code.dlang.org/packages/mime
It can parse MIME database files, including binary ones, like
mime.cache. It also has algorithms for mime type detecting by
file name.

It's not fully implemented yet and does not have stable API.
Issues and goals are listed on the github page:
https://github.com/MyLittleRobo/mime

If someone is interested in the project, I would be glad to
discuss interface and implementation details of the library.

If you don't know what is shared MIME database and why does it
matter read this:
http://standards.freedesktop.org/shared-mime-info-spec/shared-mime-info-spec-latest.html#idm140625831778224