"Programming in D" paper book is available for purchase

Ali Çehreli via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Aug 18 17:57:31 PDT 2015

I am very happy! :)

It will be available on many other distribution channels like Amazon in
a few days as well but the following is the link that pays me the most
royalty:

   https://www.createspace.com/5618128

This revision has many corrections and improvements over the one on the
web site, which was from December 2014. (Thank you, Luís Marques!)

I am too excited to list the changes right now but I can say that it is
up to date with 2.068. :D

eBook formats will follow but here are two almost-production-ready
versions, which, hopefully apparent from their names, will disappear soon:

   http://ddili.org/deleteme.epub

   http://ddili.org/deleteme.azw3

And the book will always be freely available as well but I haven't
updated the web site yet.

Enjoy, and go buy some books! ;)

Ali