∅MQD messaging library v1.0 released

Laeeth Isharc via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Aug 19 01:04:12 PDT 2015

On Tuesday, 18 August 2015 at 20:44:25 UTC, Suliman wrote:
> Lars, did you thought about full port? I read post of etcimon
> about his Botan lib. He eventual decided to rewrite original
> lib from C++ to D to make code more easier maintainable.

It's less work to maintain wrappers than full port, I would
think, no?

I am in awe of etcimon's accomplishments (not just with this), as
with several others in the community here.  There are some stiff
security audit requirements to prudently use crypto code in
production (just look back on headlines from past few years to
see why), and I hope we can meet these at some stage with botan
port.  I guess should be easier for D code than C++ if written
idiomatically ?