"Programming in D" paper book is available for purchase

Olivier Pisano via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Aug 20 12:04:12 PDT 2015

On Wednesday, 19 August 2015 at 00:57:32 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
> I am very happy! :)
>
> It will be available on many other distribution channels like
> Amazon in a few days as well but the following is the link that
> pays me the most royalty:
>
>   https://www.createspace.com/5618128
>
> This revision has many corrections and improvements over the
> one on the web site, which was from December 2014. (Thank you,
> Luís Marques!)
>
> I am too excited to list the changes right now but I can say
> that it is up to date with 2.068. :D
>
> eBook formats will follow but here are two
> almost-production-ready versions, which, hopefully apparent
> from their names, will disappear soon:
>
>   http://ddili.org/deleteme.epub
>
>   http://ddili.org/deleteme.azw3
>
> And the book will always be freely available as well but I
> haven't updated the web site yet.
>
> Enjoy, and go buy some books! ;)
>
> Ali

I ordered my copy this morning. This book is fantastic and it
deserves its place near Andrei's and Adam's books on one's
bookshelf.

Congratulations for this achievement, Ali.