This Week in D summarizes those long threads for you!

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Aug 24 09:09:45 PDT 2015

I haven't posted these to the announce forum for a while, but
they still come out each week! If you aren't subscribed yet,
there's an rss link on the page or you can follow me on Twitter,
where I post most of them: https://twitter.com/adamdruppe

This Week in D has the argument over export/Object.factory, the
if(array) thread, dmd codegen, and the official switch to ddmd!

http://arsdnet.net/this-week-in-d/aug-23.html

Next week, we have another interview planned. In previous weeks,
I've summarized DConf, written tips, and highlighted interesting
projects.

So if you want to keep up with D but don't want to read all the
long threads, take a look at these. I don't cover everything and
sometimes my bias will influence the summaries... but it still
should give you a more digestable look at the community.