Moving forward with work on the D language and foundation

Sönke Ludwig via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Aug 24 23:57:59 PDT 2015

Am 24.08.2015 um 20:42 schrieb Andrei Alexandrescu:
> Hello everyone,
>

> Following an increasing desire to focus on working on the D language and
> foundation, I have recently made the difficult decision to part ways
> with Facebook, my employer of five years and nine months.
> (...)

That's great news! I really hope that this will generate enough momentum
for the language to finally take off to greater heights.

My best wishes for this upcoming endeavor!