Moving forward with work on the D language and foundation

John Colvin via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Aug 26 02:20:02 PDT 2015

On Wednesday, 26 August 2015 at 05:51:06 UTC, Dmitry Olshansky
wrote:
> On 25-Aug-2015 23:04, bachmeier wrote:
>> On Tuesday, 25 August 2015 at 19:29:06 UTC, Daniel Kozák wrote:
>>
>>> I can't agree more. OK maybe I would add this
>>> https://twitter.com/kozzi11/status/636190895856091136 ;-)
>>
>> This is a big recent development for many:
>>
>> https://github.com/DlangScience
>
> I just hope our math experts will join this organization even
> if only to bump the numbers. Seeing a one-man shop for D
> science is kinda disappointing.

Not a one man shop. Ilya Yaroshenko is helping a lot, Lars T
Kyllingstad is on board (along with SciD) and there are many
others who are getting involved in some way.

Anyone else who's interested should come to
https://gitter.im/DlangScience/public and get involved in the
conversation there.