associative arrays with manual memory management

Ilya Yaroshenko via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Aug 26 02:20:31 PDT 2015

On Wednesday, 26 August 2015 at 06:41:41 UTC, Per Nordlöw wrote:
> On Monday, 24 August 2015 at 12:01:52 UTC, Ilya Yaroshenko
> wrote:
>
> Nice! I'll try this!
>
>>     auto a = AA!(string, int, shared Mallocator)
>
> When does the third parameter need to be qualified as `shared`?

Only if you would use a shared allocator like Mallocator or
GCAllocator.

I will add factory template like Dmitry suggested.

auto a  = aa!(string, int)(Mallocator.instance); // 3rd CT param
is deduced

Ilya