Moving forward with work on the D language and foundation

Dmitry Olshansky via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Aug 26 21:32:07 PDT 2015

On 26-Aug-2015 12:20, John Colvin wrote:
> On Wednesday, 26 August 2015 at 05:51:06 UTC, Dmitry Olshansky wrote:

>>> This is a big recent development for many:
>>>
>>> https://github.com/DlangScience
>>
>> I just hope our math experts will join this organization even if only
>> to bump the numbers. Seeing a one-man shop for D science is kinda
>> disappointing.
>
> Not a one man shop. Ilya Yaroshenko is helping a lot, Lars T Kyllingstad
> is on board (along with SciD) and there are many others who are getting
> involved in some way.
>
> Anyone else who's interested should come to
> https://gitter.im/DlangScience/public and get involved in the
> conversation there.

All of you guys should be displayed here on the right:
https://github.com/DlangScience

Else it's a very bad marketing.

--
Dmitry Olshansky