DCD v0.7.0-rc1

BBasile via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Aug 27 18:27:38 PDT 2015

On Thursday, 27 August 2015 at 22:18:25 UTC, Brian Schott wrote:
> On Thursday, 27 August 2015 at 10:13:38 UTC, BBasile wrote:
>> I've seen some activity on your allocator fork and on the DCD
>> submodules yesterday, is it ok to release the DCD binaries
>> based on the current state ? Is the problem fixed ?
>> Or would you recommend more to distribute latest stable 0.6
>> (for example just after A.Neves fixed a regression) ?
>
> No. I'll tag 0.7.0 when it's ready. There are still a few bugs.
> (Just for fun, run a build from master in Valgrind)

By the way you should also take the upstream version of
'mallocator.d'. I dont know if you' ve get why i've pinged you
last week but currently DCD cannot be build in debug mode on
Windows 32 bit...look at the notifications and you'll understand
why. Believe or not but some low-level C functions were not
existing and that's why something like one year ago you get a bug
report...it looks like a switch was added to link microsoft C
library (-betterC) even on win32 but so far if you compile DCD
with -debug -g|-gc then BANG error...