D-Day for DMD is today!

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sun Aug 30 11:48:01 PDT 2015

On Sunday, 30 August 2015 at 18:44:48 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> No, this is a tool for generating C/C++ header files from D
> modules, DStep does the opposite.

I did one to the point where it basically worked for the support
dmd had for C++ interop a couple years ago, but since that's
changed so much it would probably be wholly inadequate now (if it
even still works, since dmd changes the json output every so
often. I'd prefer to do it with CT reflection if I were to start
again).