Dynamic arrays

Minas Mina via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Aug 31 22:20:45 PDT 2015

On Monday, 31 August 2015 at 21:45:26 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> On 8/31/15 5:09 PM, Minas Mina wrote:
>> I have started a series of tutorials in D.
>>
>> This is my latest blog post, which is about dynamic arrays:
>> http://minas-mina.com/2015/08/31/dynamic-arrays/
>>
>> Constructive criticism is welcome.
>
> Technical difference, in an array layout, length comes first,
> then pointer.
>
> shrinked -> shrunk.
>
> string is an alias for immutable(char)[], not
> immutable(char[]). The parentheses placement is crucial (one
> can be reassigned, one cannot).
>
> Nice article!
>
> -Steve

Thanks, I have corrected the mistakes.

My intention was to keep the article shorter, but I had to write
a lot of things so it grew up quickly. I decided not to talk
about slicing static arrays to avoid confusion.

Thank you all for your suggestions!