Official Announcement: 'Learning D' is Released

Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Dec 1 05:14:31 PST 2015

On Tuesday, 1 December 2015 at 11:26:42 UTC, Joakim wrote:

> Is it just me or does the free sample link just show the first
> two paragraphs of each section, which are available for every
> section in the book?  Would be nice if a whole section or two
> were made available.

If you create an account, you can read more of it online. I
realize not everyone would want to do that. There was a
discussion about releasing Chapter 3 as a free sample and
publishing Chapter 6 in the 'articles' section on their site.
I've asked my editor what's going on with that, as I can't find
any links for either.