Sociomantic Labs is looking for Software Developers! (D language)

Andrej Mitrovic via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Dec 2 12:26:57 PST 2015

Hey everyone,

Just to let you know, we're still looking for new recruits to join our
ranks! Don't hesitate to try your luck, we're much more interested in
your friendliness and willingness to learn rather than your work
experience. :-)

Send us your CV to careers at sociomantic.com.

Take care,
A.M.