https everywhere update - dlang.org gets an "A" now!

Brad Anderson via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Dec 3 17:38:25 PST 2015

On Wednesday, 2 December 2015 at 22:17:20 UTC, Walter Bright
wrote:
> https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=dlang.org&hideResults=on
>
> Dlang.org gets an "A" now! Thanks to Jan Knepper's efforts.

Nice work by Jan. I know how big of a hassle things like this can
be so taking the time to actually do it is much appreciated.

On a related note, Let's Encrypt hit public beta today[1]. With
that I think we should be able to get all of the official
infrastructure on TLS now. It's unfortunate it didn't come a bit
sooner because now the NSA knows I read the entire DUB JSON
thread, much to my shame.

1. https://letsencrypt.org/2015/12/03/entering-public-beta.html