Testing Nightly Build Service

David Nadlinger via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sun Dec 13 04:49:20 PST 2015

On Sunday, 13 December 2015 at 11:57:18 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:
> On 12 December 2015 at 16:48, Johan Engelen via
> Digitalmars-d-announce < digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com>
> wrote:
>> Are there plans for adding nightlies for GDC and LDC?
> More like fortnightlies. :-)

I don't know what the situation is in your camp, but as far as
LDC is concerned, there is much more development activity than
once every two weeks. ;)

We currently have AppVeyor set up to push successful Windows
builds to GitHub, and should probably do something similar for
the Linux/OS X builds on Travis. For the latter, we'd need to set
up a custom script if we wanted to push to a perpetually
unfinished GitHub release as well, but we could also go for
Bintray, S3, or wherever Martin will end up hosting the DMD files.

  — David