DlangUI

Vadim Lopatin via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Dec 17 08:12:32 PST 2015

On Wednesday, 16 December 2015 at 13:32:21 UTC, Suliman wrote:
> Is it's possible to use some native frontend with dlangui
> instead of drawing all controls with OpenGL? I really dislike
> how all OpenGL toolkit looks like.

OpenGL is just hardware acceleration for drawing. Resulting
picture is the same for both OpenGL and software rendering.

DlangUI will never use native controls. It draws all widgets
itself.
But look and feel can be changed by providing custom theme.
You can create theme (set of .xml and .png files) to get DlangUI
app looking exactly like native one.

> Is it's possible to make dlangui fully compatibility with QML
> to be able easy migrate visual components from Qt solution to
> dlangui?

No. It's not planned at least for now.