Silicon Valley D Meetup December 17, 2015

Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Dec 18 08:36:26 PST 2015

> On 12/17/2015 10:07 PM, Ali Cehreli wrote:

>>> We still have a few spots available. See you there! :)
>>>
>>> Ali
>>
>> We are live now:
>>
>> https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/zl5ahu3rfadi5niynsqcqzldqma?hl=en&authuser=0
>>

>> Ali
>
> How was it? -- Andrei

 From a speaker perspective, it went very well. The audience was very
thoughtful and asked great questions. My first presentation ever, actually.

I'm not sure if it was recorded, but perhaps it will show up on youtube
at some point.

I'm working on an article on the same subject, hope to have that done soon.

-Steve