Coedit 2 alpha 4, split view and dfmt

Rikki Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sun Dec 20 22:13:52 PST 2015

On 21/12/15 7:08 PM, Basile B. wrote:
> On Monday, 21 December 2015 at 05:55:15 UTC, Rikki Cattermole wrote:

>>> I've updated and uploaded new binaries, this bug was such a pity. Only
>>> the main exe has to be overwritten, it's located in the zip files that
>>> don't contain the word 'setup'.
>>
>> Tried still failing.
>> Also I only use default configs.
>>
>> Would it have anything to do with dfmt.exe not existing?
>> I created a batch file that would run it via dub. I'm hoping that
>> would work.
>
> maybe, dfmt must be somewhere in the PATH.
> You know if it's the right/new version if the UI of "Dfmt commander"
> have some checkboxes instead of just text (for bools).

If it cannot execute dfmt, it should give an error stating this. Not
cause an access violation. And yes it is updated.
Assuming you do not add .exe to dfmt it should execute both the batch
file and a exe the same way. Looking first and for most in the current
directory which my batch file is.

In other words, its still failing. If you want to send me custom builds,
we can talk on e.g. gitter and sort this out.