dqml for Ubuntu Unity apps

Adam Stokes via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Dec 23 11:14:53 PST 2015

On Sunday, 20 December 2015 at 13:25:48 UTC, Karabuta wrote:
> I can't seem to wrap my head around using dqml and D backend
> for Ubuntu Unity app development. They have this
> UnityComponents qml module they use for UI in their SDK plus a
> C++ backend.
>
> Has anyone made effort on using dqml and D backend? Sample code
> or any help will be sweet!! I really dislike C++, And
> Canonical's C++ coding style and naming convention makes it
> worst.

I don't have any experience using dqml with Unity Apps but I can
certainly get you in touch with the right people to help you make
sense of the c++ code so that you may better apply that with
dqml. Is that something you'd be interested in? Anything specific
that I can communicate to those developers that you currently
have questions on?

Feel free to reply here or email me directly