So You Want To Write Your Own Language

Joakim via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Dec 23 19:35:08 PST 2015

On Thursday, 24 December 2015 at 01:08:38 UTC, Walter Bright
wrote:
> This has resurfaced on Reddit:
>
> https://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/3xya5v/so_you_want_to_write_your_own_language/

Will you be moving that article and your other work to your own
domain?  One reddit commenter says that drdobbs link crashed his
chrome tab, I've seen another drdobbs article start repeatedly
reloading in a loop, and a Google search for a random phrase from
this article doesn't even turn up this link but some spam site
called impythonist that copy-pasted your article.

Time to give your old articles a better home, I think, assuming
you have the copyright or can get it.