So You Want To Write Your Own Language

Joakim via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Dec 24 22:49:46 PST 2015

On Friday, 25 December 2015 at 02:56:31 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 12/24/2015 5:25 AM, Joakim wrote:
>> Ah, I see you have it here instead:
>>
>> https://www.digitalmars.com/articles/b90.html
>>
>> Any idea why it's not indexed?
>
> It's in the menu on the left.

Never mind, I looked some more and it is in google's index.  When
I initially tried googling the phrase "perhaps you should
consider taking up a career as a chartered accountant instead of
writing a language" from that piece, it only turned up the spam
site, same when I try it now.  I'm used to Google being pretty
good at finding specific phrases like that, so I thought the
article wasn't indexed.  Guess google is slipping...