DLanguage IntelliJ plugin released

Pradeep Gowda via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Dec 25 05:57:52 PST 2015

On Friday, 25 December 2015 at 10:41:26 UTC, Kingsley wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have released an initial attempt at an IntelliJ plugin for D
> to the jetbrains plugin repository.
>
> It's DLanguage version 1.2
>
> It has basic syntax highlighting, autocompletion with DCD,
> compile checking and linting with Dscanner, code formatting
> with Dfmt and navigation jump to classes and functions and dub
> support - recommend using dub
Thanks!

I did install it on IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate 15 and take it for a
spin. However, it did not create a "dub" project even when I
chose "D application with DUB" option in the "New project"
screen. Nor was it able to import an existing DUB project.

> See the GitHub page screenshots for an idea

A link to the github page would help me in reporting these bugs?