Better docs for D (WIP)

Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Dec 28 15:05:28 PST 2015

One more note: I salute the initiative of another doc generator and read
the motivation behind it. Yet I do think it's worth asking ourselves two
questions:

(a) is the new proposed system differentiated enough to justify its
existence and motivate others to join in?

(b) are the existent systems reaching hard limits that the proposed
system overcomes by design?

Last thing we want is the idyllic Balkanic landscape of several "me too"
documentation systems, neither of which is better and has more of a
following than others.

This is just musing. Please don't make it into Archduke Ferdinand's
assassination :o).

Andrei