Better docs for D (WIP)

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Dec 29 07:20:01 PST 2015

On Tuesday, 29 December 2015 at 14:26:48 UTC, Rikki Cattermole
wrote:
> Okay, I remember you saying something a bit different on IRC
> (at least to my understanding).

Well, I'm still a bit iffy on it, to attach a name I used the
first member of the enum which might not pass review muster in
dmd itself, but you could also probably just generate a random
name for it.

Actually, I think dmd *does* generate random names for anonymous
enums internally anyway. I know it does for structs and functions
etc.

dmd could probably get away without a name too, since it doesn't
care about SEO and linking, whereas I do.

But regardless, I'm sure it is technically possible, I'm just not
sure the dmd maintainers wouldn't reject it as a pointless hack
in their eyes.