2015 H1 Vision

Zach the Mystic via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sun Feb 1 07:00:27 PST 2015

On Sunday, 1 February 2015 at 01:17:41 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> Hello,
>

> Walter and I have been mulling for a while on a vision for the
> first six months of 2015.
>
> http://wiki.dlang.org/Vision/2015H1
>
> This is stuff we consider important for D going forward and
> plan to work actively on. We encourage the D community to focus
> contributions along the same lines.
>
> We intentionally kept the document short and high-level as
> opposed to discussing tactical details. Such discussions are
> encouraged in the appropriate forums.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Walter and Andrei

Some of these vision statements are easier said than done. I'm
reminded of the Serenity Prayer:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serenity_Prayer

Question: When you say, "a focus on quality", what is that
contrasted with? In the general sense, it's redundant to desire
quality.