NEW asm.dlang.org site

Jakob Ovrum via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sun Feb 1 18:30:18 PST 2015

On Monday, 26 January 2015 at 23:46:24 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:
> All work is hosted on Github[3], and we are planning on moving
> it to part of the D-Programming-Language repositories.

I really wish we would eat our own dog food and use D for these
projects. Nazriel's dpaste is in friggin PHP and this one is in
JavaScript... we've been emphasizing D on the web yet we don't
have many real examples of it in practice.

Oh well, I guess at least this project has the excuse that it's
mostly client-side... but I still think it's a lost opportunity.