This Week in D: Issue #4

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sun Feb 1 20:57:09 PST 2015

I can't believe it, but yet another week has already passed, so
up late to release this again!

http://arsdnet.net/this-week-in-d/feb-01.html

Early bird registration open for DConf, 2015 Vision released, GUI
and Windows development on the forums.

Today's tip is about class destructors, and Project Spotlight
makes a return to introduce simpledisplay.d, in the first in what
will become a series that walks us through making a bit of a
little game in D. (Expect this to not be each week, it takes me a
long time to write the project spotlight and I've been very busy
lately and expect to continue being busy in the coming weeks.
I'll probably try to do it every other week rather than every
week.)

http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/2uhgzr/this_week_in_d_2015_vision_released_tip_on/

https://twitter.com/adamdruppe/status/562112301248290816