This Week in D: Issue #4

via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Feb 3 01:23:42 PST 2015

On Tuesday, 3 February 2015 at 02:29:23 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> On Monday, 2 February 2015 at 23:11:22 UTC, Ulrich Küttler
> wrote:
>> Unfortunately, your project Spotlight does not work exactly as
>> advertised, since simpledisplay imports arsd.color. Just to
>> let you know.
>
> I mentioned that, which part specifically didn't work for you?

What I got is

$ dmd window.d simpledisplay.d color.d
simpledisplay.d(550): Error: module color is in file
'arsd/color.d' which cannot be read
import path[0] = /usr/include/dmd/phobos
import path[1] = /usr/include/dmd/druntime/import

This is dmd v2.066.1. But then, it might be my machine. Apologies
if this is unhelpful.