2D game engine written in D is in progress

solidstate1991 via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Feb 3 14:06:55 PST 2015

On Tuesday, 3 February 2015 at 17:15:29 UTC, Zoadian wrote:
> On Tuesday, 3 February 2015 at 16:30:27 UTC, solidstate1991
> wrote:
>> https://github.com/ZILtoid1991/VDP-engine
>>
>> Alpha release. Very basic functionality at the moment, will be
>> expanded later.
>
> had a quick look:
>
> public class Color....
>
> This is probably going to be slow. you want to read about 'cache
> friendliness'. And for a game/graphics engine also google 'data
> oriented design'.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Also do somebody know how should I speed up the sprite part of
the code? In my opinion, it's pretty slow alrought it was the
easiest way I could come up with.