Coedit alpha 11 released

Baz via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Feb 6 05:35:18 PST 2015

On Thursday, 22 January 2015 at 09:44:28 UTC, Jordi Sayol wrote:
> El 21/01/15 a les 18:35, Basile Burg via Digitalmars-d-announce
> ha escrit:
>> I'm glad to announce this new release of Coedit.
>
> Congratulations for this new release!
>
> Did you fix the use of DCD simultaneously with other D editors?

It'll be in α13 (or β1 if i take the time to make those useless
options...)
https://github.com/BBasile/Coedit/commit/294994dfc51d3c8bc4d7209645af227f32993bfb#diff-6cac757e17e7af0cdd29eb0203dc3b23R79

I'm myself using the feature since 12 hours because it becamed so
annoying to wait 5 seconds at each cession startup (the libman
exposes over 100k LOC through a dozen of entries, and as DCD is
not asynchronous CE has to wait that the client return after each
import...).
BTW if someone could verify the feature on Linux it'd help...It's
straight forward to compile.