DlangIDE

Chris via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Feb 6 07:17:51 PST 2015

On Friday, 6 February 2015 at 14:43:02 UTC, Vadim Lopatin wrote:
> On Friday, 6 February 2015 at 14:32:24 UTC, Chris wrote:
>> On Friday, 6 February 2015 at 14:03:07 UTC, Vadim Lopatin
>> wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I'm working on cross-platform D language IDE - DlangIDE.
>>> It's written in D using DlangUI based GUI.
>>>
>>> Project on GitHub: https://github.com/buggins/dlangide
>> .dub/build/application-debug-linux.posix-x86_64-dmd_2066-B4CC9A972252F02EBBDEC316D316367F/
>> dlangide executable
>> Error executing command run: dmd failed with exit code 1.
>
> Looks like older version of dlangui is used.
> Please try `dub upgrade`

This one worked for me, however, it has to be

$ dub upgrade --force-remove

else you get this message:

Upgrading project in /home/christoph/D/dlangide
Re-installing branch based dependency derelict-ft ~master
Error executing command upgrade: Untracked file found, aborting
package removal, file:
/home/name/.dub/packages/derelict-ft-master/lib/libDerelictFT.a
Please remove the package folder manually or use --force-remove.

Great stuff! Looks very promising. It definitely needs more
features on the editing side of things (shift left/right, line
comment, block comment). Maybe it would be good to have snippets
too. Especially for ranges and other D idioms that are commonly
used.