DlangIDE

Vadim Lopatin via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Feb 10 06:02:30 PST 2015

On Friday, 6 February 2015 at 17:56:05 UTC, Jeremy Powers wrote:

>> What is best shortcut for it?
>>

> Ideally key shortcuts would match existing IDEs, so don't have
> to relearn.
>
> I'm used to these:
> https://www.jetbrains.com/idea/help/keyboard-shortcuts-and-mouse-reference.html
>
> (un/comment is ctrl+/ or cmd+/ on mac, ctrl+shift+/ for block
> comments)

Implemented toggling line comments with ctrl+/ and block comments
with ctrl+shift+/

Merged pull request with ability to navigate to source code by
clicking on build log lines.
As well I've added some coloring to build log.

I see strange issue on Ubuntu: Ctrl key is not working in SDL2 -
neither KeyDown nor key modifiers state flag.
As a result, shortcuts like Ctrl+Z, Ctrl+C, Ctrl+/ do not work.
Does someone see the same?