DlangIDE

extrawurst via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Feb 10 13:31:46 PST 2015

On Tuesday, 10 February 2015 at 14:05:38 UTC, Vadim Lopatin wrote:
> On Friday, 6 February 2015 at 18:31:19 UTC, extrawurst wrote:
>> Good work!
>>
>> On Friday, 6 February 2015 at 14:03:07 UTC, Vadim Lopatin
>> wrote:
>>> * Code completion
>>> * Go to definition
>>
>> Please do not create yet another parser/lexer for this, looks
>> like DCD would be a good fit for the job:
>> https://github.com/Hackerpilot/DCD
>>
>> ~Stephan
>
> Ok, I will check it.
>
> BWT, thank you for pull request with build log parsing and
> navigation to place of error or warning in code.

My pleasure, I am really looking forward for this IDE, I think it
has all the features I want in an awesome showcase of a D Product:

* all written in D
* platform independent
* assembling mature D tools like DCD for code completion and
DScanner for analysis (To-Be-Done i know)

I think focusing on the last part is important because it speeds
up development and makes use of the great and proven work of
others instead of reinventing the wheel.

added an issue to track ideas on DCD integration:
https://github.com/buggins/dlangide/issues/20

~Stephan