DlangIDE

Martin DraĊĦar via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Feb 11 05:40:14 PST 2015

Dne 11.2.2015 v 14:16 Vadim Lopatin via Digitalmars-d-announce napsal(a):

> Matching [ { ( ) } ] highlight is implemented
>
> Delete line is available with Ctrl+Y
> Indent/unindent - new shortcuts added Ctrl + [ ]

Hi, when you say that a certain combination is used for something, does
that mean that you are not supporting setup of actions for key
combinations? So I could, e.g., map Ctrl+L or Shift-Del as line delete
as in Notepad++ or Visual Studio respectively?

Anyway, it is a nice project. Thanks for doing that!

Martin