DDocs.org: auto-generated documentation for all DUB projects (WIP)

Kiith-Sa via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Feb 11 19:42:53 PST 2015

> Great work. I noticed a few mistakes in the layout:
>
> div.main-description
> {
>     width: 160%;
>
> should be 100%
>
> The e-o , p-z links are overlapping the arrow symbols.
>
> http://ddocs.org/favicon.ico is a 404

The CSS is actually correct, I'm using display: flex for the
intro/developer info.
I added prefixes so it works in browsers like Safari that don't
yet support the official syntax. It'll still look ugly in IE9 and
older (and frankly, I don't see that as an issue).  Same with the
arrows/links, where I'm using transform: rotate().

Browser support for these features:
http://caniuse.com/#feat=flexbox
http://caniuse.com/#feat=transforms2d

Also, added a favicon (just a png of the dlang.org favicon).