DlangIDE

Chris via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Feb 12 01:55:52 PST 2015

On Wednesday, 11 February 2015 at 17:49:53 UTC, Vadim Lopatin
wrote:
> On Wednesday, 11 February 2015 at 13:40:32 UTC, Martin DraĊĦar
> wrote:
>> Dne 11.2.2015 v 14:16 Vadim Lopatin via Digitalmars-d-announce
>> napsal(a):
>>
>>> Matching [ { ( ) } ] highlight is implemented
>>>
>>> Delete line is available with Ctrl+Y
>>> Indent/unindent - new shortcuts added Ctrl + [ ]
>>
>> Hi, when you say that a certain combination is used for
>> something, does
>> that mean that you are not supporting setup of actions for key
>> combinations? So I could, e.g., map Ctrl+L or Shift-Del as
>> line delete
>> as in Notepad++ or Visual Studio respectively?
>>
>> Anyway, it is a nice project. Thanks for doing that!
>>
>> Martin
>
> Currently shortcuts are hardcoded.
> I will add customization later. It will not take more than one
> day.

Got an error message after cloning and running "dub run"

Compiling using dmd...
Error: cannot read file
../../.dub/packages/dlangui-master/examples/helloworld/bin/helloworld.d
FAIL
.dub/build/application-debug-linux.posix-x86_64-dmd_2066-51E212BAD4DDA2DE13262C4DBFEB2E69/
dlangide executable
Error executing command run: dmd failed with exit code 1.

I used dmd 2.066.1

Btw, have you thought of integrating the version manager dvm
somehow. I find it extremely useful, especially when upgrading my
code to a new version of dmd.

I'm really looking forward to using this IDE for my D projects
one day.