DConf 2015 Second call for proposals

Bill Baxter via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Feb 12 18:42:40 PST 2015

On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 12:02 PM, Andrei Alexandrescu via
Digitalmars-d-announce <digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>

> The call for proposals for DConf 2015 has had scarce response until now.
> Please consider submitting before the deadline on February 28.
>
> There's a lot of interesting recent work on D that provides a rich basis
> for dissemination. Please consider submitting stuff you consider
> interesting. Even if you didn't create a specific artifact, if you are an
> expert in it you should consider presenting it with credit.

And I'd argue that even if you aren't the expert you'd like to be on the
topic right now, a looming talk deadline is a great motivator to go figure
it all out.
(As long as you're confident it's something you *can* figure out in the
available time.)

--bb