Calypso: Direct and full interfacing to C++

Elie Morisse via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Feb 13 09:49:03 PST 2015

On Friday, 13 February 2015 at 09:49:51 UTC, Kelly wrote:
> Hello Elie,
>
> Ok, I have merged in the newest LDC with Calypso from github
> today and built it with vs2013 on Win7 :)
>
> There is a small diff involved in getting things to compile.
> The resulting ldc2 runs and builds a simple hello world
> program, but it fails when trying to use calypso.
>
> I guess I've made a mistake with my patch since I am getting an
> assert in ASTReader with input for calypso to compile. I will
> look at it tomorrow and once I can get calypso to work I will
> push to my github fork.
>
> Hoping for better news tomorrow,
> Kelly

Awesome news Kelly. Did you use rebase to merge? You've probably
saved me a lot of work which I was planning to do this week-end
after seeing your post about Win64 support.

There are a dozen of new commits in store since last week-end for
operator support and groundwork for class values, but mapping
operators trigger new bugs which prevent std::vector from
instantiating so I haven't pushed them yet to master, but do you
want me to push them into a new branch so you can merge with the
latest?

Let me know when you make your fork available so I can check your
merge and then incorporate it into master.