Calypso: Direct and full interfacing to C++

Kelly via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Feb 13 10:26:59 PST 2015

On Friday, 13 February 2015 at 17:54:25 UTC, Elie Morisse wrote:
> Anyway I'm probably fixing the last issue right now preventing
> std::vector from instantiating so I'm going to push the commits
> to master in the hour.

Hello Elie,

You can push to master, if you like, because we'll just have to
go through and update everything either way. Hopefully not too
many collisions or changes for llvm-3.7. Most of the changes I
made are just slight modifications without new code, so there
really shouldn't be too many collisions.

Just going to start working on this ASTReader assert. Once it
works, I will push to my fork, or I might just pull in your
changes and see what happens.

Thanks,
Kelly