Packt is looking for someone to author a "Learning D"

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sat Feb 14 08:25:29 PST 2015

I got an email from the publisher of my D Cookbook asking me to
write another book on D. From their email:

"We have recently commissioned a book on D, titled ' Learning D
'. This book will have approximately 400 pages and and the vision
behind this book is to introduce practical concepts and tasks
specific to D programming."

I had to say no; I just don't have that kind of time right now.
However, they asked me to ask here if anyone would be interested.
If you are, email me and I'll get you more information and put
you in contact with the Packt editors.