DlangIDE

Chris via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Feb 17 02:42:18 PST 2015

On Monday, 16 February 2015 at 09:11:19 UTC, Vadim Lopatin wrote:
> On Thursday, 12 February 2015 at 14:24:05 UTC, ketmar wrote:
>> i don't want to give you any orders, but i think that it's
>> better to make
>> shortcuts user-definable ASAP. you may skip GUI for that now
>> and just
>> make a "keymap" file of some kind, and it will still be much
>> better than
>> hard-coded shourtcuts.
>
> Keyboard shortcuts settings support is added.
>
> For linux and macos settings are placed in file
> ~/.dlangide/shortcuts.json
>
> For Windows,
> C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\.dlangide\shortcuts.json
>
> If no such file exists, it's being created on DlangIDE start,
> filling with default values to simplify configuration.

Great stuff. Just occured to me that font size, tab width and
colors are very important too. I for my part prefer a dark
background. It's easier on the eye, when you spend a lot of time
looking at the screen. Texatadept and other editors have themes
to choose from (and allow custom themes). That would be a great
addition further down the road.