Calypso: Direct and full interfacing to C++

Kelly via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Feb 18 00:52:32 PST 2015

Hello Elie,

I just pushed a small pull request for
fromTypeTemplateSpecialization. I forgot to mention in the
request that the changes allow bitset.d to be compiled and run
again.

With those changes all the examples compile and run again. There
are still two errors when compiling vector.d. Clang errors when
making the pch file. LDC2 still runs and produces a working
binary anyways.

Not sure what you are working on, but I can look at those errors
if you like. Do you have an email address I can get in touch with
you at? Jump on to #ldc on IRC and pm me if you don't want to
post here.

I didn't look at the build errors on OS X again yet...got tired
of build errors for  a bit :)

Thanks,
Kelly