Packt is looking for someone to author a "Learning D"

Kagamin via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Feb 18 01:56:11 PST 2015

On Sunday, 15 February 2015 at 04:38:08 UTC, Craig Dillabaugh
wrote:
> Just my personal opinion as one who recently finished a 200 page
> thesis in Latex, and is now working for a company where we do
> all
> our internal documents in Word. Latex certainly has its ugly
> warts,
> but it is so nice for lengthy document1.

Isn't latex for document restyling? What you would use it for?
There's little time to only write the text, let alone fiddling
with styles and typesetting. Word is better in this sense that it
gets the end result just by saving the document.