Dgame revived

Gan via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sat Feb 21 21:43:17 PST 2015

On Sunday, 22 February 2015 at 01:56:59 UTC, amber wrote:
> On Saturday, 21 February 2015 at 14:43:57 UTC, Namespace wrote:
>> Today I registered Dgame on DUB. Since I do not currently have
>> much time (I'm currently in my exams period) I hope I did
>> everything right. Let me know if not and what could be
>> improved.
>>
>> Since I left D a while ago, Dgame was also not maintained, but
>> thanks to your demand I will maintain Dgame again. The current
>> goal is to register Dgame successful on DUB. The next goal
>> would be to adapt the webpage and the installation chapter and
>> to re-register the domain dgame.dev.de
>> After that (and after my hopefully successful exams) I will
>> rebuild Dgame from scratch with the goal of a more consistent
>> and better structure and with the idea in mind to use @nogc
>> wherever possible.
>
> Cool, thanks for Dgame.

I can't seem to build a program with just the main method with
DGame on DUB.
Error:
Building: game (Default)
Performing main compilation...
/usr/local/bin/dub build "game" "--build=debug"
Building package spacecraft in /Users/Matt/DGame Test/
Package dsfml can be installed with version ~master.
Package dgame can be upgraded from ~master to 0.4.0.
Use "dub upgrade" to perform those changes.
WARNING: A deprecated branch based version specification is used
for the dependency dgame. Please use numbered versions instead.
Also note that you can still use the dub.selections.json file to
override a certain dependency to use a branch instead.
Building derelict-util 1.9.1 configuration "library", build type
debug.
Running dmd...
Error: unrecognized switch '-version=0.4.0'
FAIL
../.dub/packages/derelict-util-1.9.1/.dub/build/library-debug-posix.osx-x86_64-dmd_2066-E0DFCC872C8A9F5E0383C82BBC088A37/
DerelictUtil staticLibrary
Error executing command build: dmd failed with exit code 1.

Exit code 2
Build complete -- 1 error, 0 warnings

Build: 1 error, 0 warnings

dub.json: